Next Event; to be listed 2018
For All Seminnars, Please Make Sure You Arrive A Few Minutes Prior To Registration To Take Your Seat.
Ample Free public parking available.
In this seminar you will be attending Sydney’s most experienced dog trainer, Behaviourist, educator and speaker. With over 38 years of hands on experience working with dogs and an the intimate knowledge and study background of the Canidaes family structure and their behaviour in the wild or their Natural Habitat, and in our domesticated dogs who are living in our homes and backyards. We will discuss their small differences to their primal ancestors; The Canis Lupus – The wolf.
In this 2.5 Hour Seminar; “How to get my dog to understand me and respond with respect and obedience”, you will learn how to quickly and effectively you can gain your dogs attention and respect in any situation for ultimate control and the desired obedience required of them in our environment.
The discussion and main focus of this seminar topic will cover several key behaviours and cognitive learning;
Quick introduction to Cause For Paws, our specialities and the 35 years of experiance working with dogs.
- Proper interaction and special attention with your dog at home, in the park or while walking on the lead.
- How to understand our dogs needs and wishes, they have choices that we need to consider too.
- How to teach your pup/dog social skill and good mannerisms to avoid misbehaviour at home and in the park while playing with other dogs.
- How to properly meet and greet another dog approaching you while walking on the lead on the footpath.
- Mental Simulation exercise and games to teach your dog to be calm and teach him to learn how to use their brain rather then the excitability most dog’s display.
- How to easily change unwanted and nuisance behaviours that has already set in or became a learnt behaviour. Such as; barking at the door bell, jumping up on people, or guests, barking at the back yard. fence when someone passes by, destructive behaviour, lounging at other dogs, crossing of boundaries, separation anxiety, and many more useful topics.
- Species appropriate diet and the correct maintenance for optimum health of your dog.
- Live demonstration of all behaviours will be demonstrated with our own dog and we will demonstrate and show you how to communicate and control every situation with ease.
- Complementary booklet with information and instruction of how to continue the training at home.
- Q and A for the last 30 minutes of the seminar.
- Raffle; one lucky winner will receive a free 2 hour one on one training session
Last 30 minutes of the seminar we will have time for Questions and Answers for everyone to address their concerns and problems.
Be quick as there are only limited spots
Book your seat now so you don’t miss out on your best chance you’ll have at achieving the best dog obedience training information you can get, and have your dog happy, balanced and a well behaved member of the pack.
The cost for attending this Seminar is $45.00 per person.
Tickets are sold Directly via Cause For Paws website in the store tab .
Check out with Cause for Paws Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and PayPal makes it safe and secure to process payment through our gateway powered by Square and Comodo